Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 17, 2008

More Snowflakes

Sorry I didn't get back to post this earlier . . . . This is the other red snowflake card I made with Paper Pretties new set Snowflake Kisses and Jen del Muro's sketch for SFYTT (turned on it's side for this card!). I had this pretty Bo Bunny paper with the red shimmery snowflakes so I used that as my inspiration.

I stamped the mittens on shimmery white cardstock and colored them with my Prismacolor pencils. The cuffs have Liquid Applique added to them for dimension and the smal snowflakes on them have Liquid Pearls. For the large snowflake, I stamped it and carefully cut it out, added some beautiful German Glass Glitter I got from Say It With Letters (go check out her amazing array of MDF letters and shapes too!! They have so many things to choose, great prices and they're just over the border in New Hampshire! Hi Deb!!), added some Swarovski (of course!!) crystals and adhered it to my layer. IRL this card is so sparkly! Thanks for coming back!!

Cardstock: Basic Black, Shimmery White, Bo Bunny DP, Stamps: Snowflake Kisses Ink: India Ink Black Accessories: Liquid Applique, Liquid Pearls, German Glass Glitter, Glue Pen, Swarovski Crystals, Prismacolor pencils

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Julie...I always enjoy your Blog sweet sister!!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jules!! Guess we've all been making red mittens lately! ;-) Love all the sparkle on this one...gotta go find some of that German glitter over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I am loving your snowflake cards. The red gives them a nice warm feel. Nice change from all of this cold. - Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, this card is beautiful too! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red snowflakes, this card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine how pretty and sparkly this is IRL! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover