Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 1, 2008

Be Mine

I'm back as promised . . with a quick card. I apologize for the poor photography, I'm not quite sure why it wouldn't pick up the hearts better, they do look better IRL.

I made this card using the new MFT set Be Mine which is in the December Paper Pretties card package - although not released by MFT yet. It's such a cute set and I love these conversation hearts! I'm sorry I don't remember who the dp is from, but the cardstock is Regal Rose, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip. I used one of the sentiments from the set with Palette ink Burnt Umber to stamp on the 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain. I covered the hearts with a layer of Crystal Effects to make them nice and shiny!

Again, Happy 2008 everyone! :)

10 comments:

  1. Really Cute! I'm going to have to play with mine again tonight! I bought some new ink for this set to make candy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card......oh my goodness, I can hardly wait for Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love that ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you've really got me in the mood to make Valentine's cards! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Julie! I have to get cracking with this set! Love your card and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Julie!

    Beautiful card! Love the stamping on the ribbon! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute Julie! Love those hearts...and can't wait to get my set! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love how you did the hearts and stamped the ribbon! Awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover