Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 20, 2007

Quick, Quick Post

Hi all! Sorry to say that my computer time is really suffering with the Christmas rush and the fact that baby Aaron spilled an inch of juice down in my laptop!! Laptops do NOT drink juice! :( The diagnosis is not good and I now have to decide whether it is worth it to fix it or get a new one. So for now, I wanted to say that I may not have time to comment on all the great stuff everyone in blogland is posting . . I hope to soon!!!


I wanted to show you a very fast nugget tin I whipped up the other night. The Holiday Treats set from Papertrey Ink sure helped with the "fast" part - those stamps are great!! Actually the girls and I whipped up 6 sets of them tonight - all different - for my hubby to tak to his co-workers. I will try and get a pic of them before he takes them . . although as I said, my girls (4 & 5) helped so . . . .! :) They had fun though!


One last picture . . . can you believe my Aaron will be 8 months old January 2??!!! I can't - it's flying!!! He had his check-up a few days ago and was over 20 lbs!! It's all in his thighs - LOL! Not unlike his mama!! :)


Have a great weekend everyone!

8 comments:

  1. The nuggets tins are great, Aaron is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nugget tin is cute, but that picture of Adam is adorable!!! Can't wait until I'll get to see him again! :-)

    Huggs to you, and your laptop!
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute nugget tin! Your baby is adorable!! Oh my gosh what a cutie:)Can you resist kissing those cheeks?? too cute!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Julie! Aaron is adorable! He looks like such a happy baby, his smile is sooooooo cute!

    Your nugget tin is wonderful too! Great job! I hope to get my hands on some of those real soon!

    Sorry about your computer!
    Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh...I just want to bite him! (In a soft gentle way, of course!) hee hee That smoochie boy is way too cute - great photo of him!

    Love all of your holiday cards and a wonderful tin full 'o nuggets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nugget box! Perfect! I can't believe the juice in your new laptop! OMG! that pic of Aaron is ADORABLE! Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nuggets look wonderful, and Aaron is sure growing up! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK...could he be ANY cuter!???!!
    WOW Julie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover