Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 23, 2007

Rubber Romance #1

Here's the card I promised yesterday. My very first Rubber Romance card. I love this stamp, Retro Robin. She's so chic and sassy looking. I can see her strolling down 5th Avenue or through Central Park on a Sunday afternoon.

I used my paper from Webster's Pages, these are from the Pink Lemonade collection and I love them!! I paper pieced her pants and hat - love them!! (again, broken record I know, but IRL the colors are so much prettier.) This paper is just so nice to work with!! I used Bazzill Lizard cardstock, Groovy Guava, Basic Black and WW SU! cardstock. The ribbon is olive velvet and the huge green Bazzill Bling Brad are from the Paper Pretties store. The sentiment and the dots under it are from Papertrey Ink (Green Thumb and Faux Ribbon).

I am organizing a Rubber Romance Swap on the Paper Pretties Yahoo Group so if you are already a member of Paper Pretties and would like to participate please head over there and sign up! I may just have to do a swap on SCS as well but I'll let you know about that. These Rubber Romance stamps are so much fun!

Hope you're having a great Sunday and thanks for visiting!!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Julie! LOVE that paper piecing! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, love this stamp and your layout and paper piecing. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Love this little lady! So sassy! I can't wait for the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love how you added the sentiment to the main image. I think those dots under the sentiment make ALL the difference. Amazing how little touches can do so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! I love the paper piecing you've done. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!!! Love your paper piecing on her pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover