Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 10, 2007

Fun Mail

I got this absolutely adorable card in the mail Saturday from Charmaine over at Oodabug Alley. Isn't it so cute? Charmaine is just one of the nicest people out there and very, very talented! I love the coloring she did on this way card and all the background stamping & cuttlebugging - it's just so happy & fun! We have been trying to encourage each other's stamping endeavors and I just KNOW that big things are going come to Charmaine soon (not to mention a new baby soon!!) - she is just so talented! Her cards are always bright and cheery. Thanks so much Charmaine! You made me smile!!

I wanted to give you a peek at one of the cards we made at my workshop on Friday night. This cute tent topper card uses the SU! set Give Thanks and the Apple Cider DPs from the Holiday Mini. (The picture is blurry because I didn't have enough natural light today and didn't feel like getting out my tripod!) I don't know if you can tell but the background of the card was stamped with the Linen background stamp. I colored it using Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I also used my Crop-a-dile to make little dry embossed corners around the main image. It was a fun class - thanks again Trena for having me!!


Here also is the 6x6 scrapbook page I demo'd for them. The layout was taken from the SU! catalog (don't remember which page now) and it's very simple, but I didn't want much to take away from my cute "pumpkins" in the pumpkin patch! (this was from last year).

Hope your week is off to a great start! I've got lots of fun stuff coming my way - I'll be sharing that tomorrow! Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Julie, your card and page are really really cute - love that 6x6 page! And a card from Charmaine...you lucky duck!! She is uber talented, isn't she?? And, you are too. Enjoy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful. Love what you did with the page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I especially love the scrapbook page! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card and page are great, what a lovely card from Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you are SO welcome! So glad I could make you smile! I LOVE your projects! That tent topper is just wonderful and that page is absolutely adorable! Oh my goodness! What a great pic and the layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charmaine's card is adorable! I love your tent-topper card, and scrapbook page as well! Awesome, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover