Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 7, 2007

Is it really Wednesday already? The weeks seem to be flying by . . . I only wish they would slow down once it got to summer! Anyway, today's project was done using 2 SCS challenges, Monday's Technique Challenge which was Frayed Ribbon and today's Card Sketch Card.

Here are the details:
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Blush Blossom & Whisper White
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisleys, Polka Dots & Petals
Inks: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Celery & Rose grosgrain, Silver brads, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat & Stick Powder (for the brad in the center of the flower)

I am really starting to like the Polka Dots & Paisley set more and more now that I have the coordinating set and designer papers (which are sooooo pretty!). I think the sets are pretty versatile when used together and it's fun trying to think of new color combinations to use with them.

The frayed ribbon technique was a lot of fun to try and I like the way it comes out, although I think the more ribbon you use, the better it would look! I saw some beautiful cards in the gallery on Monday! This card sketch is very versatile - give it a try and send me your results, I'd love to see what you come up with!

Don't forget to sign up for Spring Stamp Camp if you are local! We'll have a great time!

2 comments:

  1. So very cute...nice job with the SC! I was just thinking about summer myself...I have a huge yard to keep up...everybody better stop blogging for two months (at least!)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color combos...very cute creations. I too love that stamp set! Cindy K got me onto your blog and i love it! thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover