Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 19, 2007

Cards & RAKs

Well, it doesn't look like I'll make it to my stamping room for a while today so I'd love to show you what goodies came in the mail today! Don't you just love getting mail - pretty mail, non-bills, non-junk, non-notices, etc.??

Today I got 3 beautiful cards! First, I got this great bella RAK card from Jennifer Bradley who, along with me and many others, is a member of the Paper Pretties Bella RAK Group. Thank you so much Jen! I love the mini trifold card - I haven't tried these yet, but this definitely inspires me to!

Next, I received this great card from one of my friends and customers, Deanne. Sorry for the crooked photo - I was having problems! :) Anyway isn't this a cute card! It's very happy and warm looking (did I mention we got about a foot of snow this weekend??) No pressure at all Deanne, I love it - I'm pretending it's birthday card too! :) Thanks Deanne!

Last, but certainly not least, I received a birthday card from my dear friend Jana in PA. Jana is the one who really got me started in stamping, has always inspired me and has remained a wonderful friend since college. We don't get to visit very often, but try to stay in touch, and have the occasional few days together with our families (our husbands hunt together while we enjoy some stamping time - when our children are all asleep! We'll now have 7 between us! YIKES!) She always remembers my birthday with a great card. Love you Jana!

I'm going to draw for my Birthday Blog candy (see a few posts down) at 4 o'clock so if you know someone who hasn't weighed in on the question, let them know.

Until then. Happy day everyone! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes too - it's so much fun having all you new friends and happy wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover