Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 23, 2007

Spring Stamp Camp

Ok, who's ready to stamp???!!!! Spring will be here in less than 30 days - yeeee haaaa! Of course, I know that doesn't mean it will be suddenly warm, but . . . the days are getting longer and there is hope!!

So, let's celebrate with a great Spring Stamp Camp! Here are the details. . .
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2007 - Please register no later than March 22, 2007!
Time: 9:30 - ??? (probably sometime in the afternoon)
Place: TBA (maybe my house, maybe another location)
Cost: $40

I have great projects lined up - this is going to be spring-y times 4!! Everything you need will be provided (plus you'll have the tools to create more at home!) except adhesive, you can bring your own or pre-order snail adhesive when you register. I will also provide snacks, munchies and drinks all day, but bring a lunch if you need more - gotta keep up your energy for stamping!! :)

Ok, so who's first to sign up?? The first person to register with payment will get a treat from me! Also, if you register someone who is not on my current mailing list you will get a treat! Send me an email with your name, address, phone number and how you'd like to pay and we'll get you signed-up! It'll be a great day of stamping, and even a few prizes thrown in! Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover