Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 23, 2007

EEEEEKKKK!! I just had a post almost finished and it disappeared . . . I think my computer had a willy and I totally lost it!! Ok, let's start over.

I received such a great treat in my mailbox today! Alex (of Sillybirds Stamping Diary) and I traded some Bella images. This way, we can play with bellas that we don't have . . . yet! :) It was so fun to see that envelope from the UK! Thanks Alex!!

So, I couldn't open them and not use one . . . strange, but I seemed to whip out this card in about 10 minutes. Granted, it does not have a lot of fancy embellishments (I know you fellow bloggers will find it hard to believe, but I do not own stickles, or charms or any of that fancy "bling-y" stuff - where have I been?? do I need to shop??). Anyway . . . I still think she's cute!

Cardstock: Ruby Red, Blush designer papers (from Basic Grey purchased at Eclectic Paperie - tell them I sent you!)
Stamps: Imeldabella, Retail Therapy (from Stamping Bella)
Inks: Ruby Red, Black
Accessories: Chocolate Grosgrain, Hodgepodge Hardware, Watercolor Wonder Crayons

One more picture - this is one of the projects we will make tomorrow at a friend's workshop. This card uses the 3x3 notecards that were available in the Holiday Mini catalog and again the SAB Very Punny set.

Cardstock: Vintage Violet, Rose Red, Cool Caribbean, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Very Punny, Canvas
Ink: Stazon Black, Vintage Violet
Accessories: Vintage Violet stitched grosgrain

Maybe tomorrow I'll post a picture of the other project. Have a great day & weekend everyone, thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. Stop with the bella cards already...you're killing me! Mine didn't come today so now I will have to stalk our mailman on Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie its gorgeous, you have just given me an idea on how to use this bella now!!!

    I got your swap this morning as well, but I have not been as productive as you and have had a good look but hoping to play tomorrow. Thank you so much for my extra goodies, I am hiding them from my girls, cause they like them as well. I had another swap for some bellas, she sent me some images of Summer by the Sea and Artfully Asian and I made a card this morning with the couple and its on my gallery, such a gorgeous print

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie!! Oh My Goodness!! I love your blog!! This was my first time on here!! AWESOME!!! I love that bella card!! They are so addicting! LOL!! Hugs to you and I hope you have a fantastic day!!!

    Sincerely,
    Ashley

    www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bella card! Perfect papers, perfect layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover