Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 22, 2007

Cowboy Thanks!


I've been in the stampin' room today, - which is also my laundry room, so I can double-task. :) I'm getting ready for PMS night Friday and making some Thank You cards for Christmas. My husband's brother and sister-in-law sent us a huge box from Hawaii last week filled with all kinds of goodies for the children and even us. Among their favorite presents were fabulous cowboy/girl outfits, complete with fringe and decorations! Thanks Jason & Denise!

Ever since I bought the Cowboy Kid set from SU! I have been dying to use it and this seemed like the perfect opportunity! Here is the result . . . the colors are Buckaroo Blue (one of the new In Style colors for '07), Close to Cocoa and Real Red cardstock. The paisleys are done with White craft ink and I used my Watercolor Wonder crayons (love them!) for the cowboy. The lasso was something I had seen but do not remember who to give credit to - sorry!

I hope to get more time to stamp this week since it's soooooo cold out there and it's a slow week. Feel free to post your comments and upload pictures of your recent stamping projects - I'd love to see what you've been doing! Stay warm everyone and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover