Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 20, 2016

Sending ...

Hello again! I'm on a little roll - I've made 5-6 cards in a week and I've enjoyed it so much! I really love getting back into stamping!

I used the TCP Tuesday challenge from The Cat's Pajamas for this card - use at least 3 patterned papers. I used 4, think I'll get bonus points? ;)

All the stamps and dies are from TCP - love the scrolly script, don't you?



I really need to replace my camera this week - the colors are SO much prettier IRL! 



Stamps: Words of Love (The Cat's Pajamas), Dies: Square Stamps CutUps Dies, Sending CutUps Dies (The Cat's Pajamas, Embellishments: Button, Twine (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper: MME



2 comments:

  1. Julie, this is so pretty, the papers are perfect. I love the mix of CutUps you have used and I think you definitely deserve extra points! Thanks for joining us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, it is so good to see you stamping again. I hope you and your family are doing well after all the trauma of the fire (I can't even imagine). Now on to your card. A beautiful mix of patterns and a lovely design overall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover