Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Aug 21, 2012

Wishing You Sunshine!! TCP Tuesday 224

Hello out there my friends!!  The end of summer crunch is on and I'm sure you're all feeling it!! I am sorry to say that I completely missed last week's TCP Tuesday challenge hosted by Lori. It was a fabulous summery color combo that I couldn't just ignore so I paired it up with this week's challenge from Susan! A 2fer! :)  Susan challenged us to:

Use any stamp from The Cat's Pajamas that implies water--whether liquid or frozen. (Sailing bunny, Puddle girl, Fun in the Sun, etc., even winter images/snow.) This should be super easy because there are so many! Combine your stamp choice with either the Wave Border CutUps die or the Snowflake CutUps die.

I used Wet Puddle because I just love this little cutie in her rain slicker!


Pin It

The hard part came in adding in the Wave Border CutUps die.  She's not really swimming so I used the negative side of the cut die and used it as a border - I *think* it resembles raindrops, what do YOU think??


See I snuck in a piece of washi tape??  I had so much fun with that challenge 2 weeks ago, I'm continuing to look for ways to use this fun embellie!  It's hard to see, but I kept her boots and the stripe on her coat white and added a nice thick layer of Glossy Accents.

Visit Alma's blog and the TCP Forum on SCS for more info on the challenge.  As always, there's a $10 Cat Cash prize up for grabs this week and the coveted Swanky Stamper title for August!  Have a great day!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover