Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 29, 2010

Missed You!

 Afternoon friends!  Summer has kicked in here and it's hot and sticky - we should have gone to the lake today, lol!!  Instead I made a card for the SCS CAS Challenge which is a color challenge - light blue, light green and orange.  


I love those colors and it seemed like another perfect opportunity to use Very Square from Mint Motif and iheartpapers.com.  It was also fun to give my butterfly die from Papertrey Ink a try!  I don't know why but butterflies normally aren't my thing but I think the dies are fun because you can make them any pattern you want!


I stamped the squares and then used the die to cut them out. The background was embossed using a Quickutz embossing folder.  I love the sentiment - it's from Very Square Sentiments and I know just who I sending this one too! :)  This was a very simple layout but I really like the ribbon ending on the card instead of tied and the sentiment tag.

I hope you all enjoy the day and thanks so much for visiting!!

Cardstock:  White (Gina K Designs), Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink), Stamps: Very Square, Very Square Sentiments (Mint Motif for iheartpapers.com), Ink:  Summer Sky, New Sprout, Tangelo, Black (Memento), Accessories:  Spring Rain rosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink), glue dots, foam adhesive, rhinestones (Kaiser), Tools:  Butterfly die (Papertrey Ink), embossing folder (Quickutz), Nestabilities (Spellbinders)


2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover