Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 10, 2013

Stuck on You with Avocado Arts!

My post from the Avocado Arts blog a few weeks ago featured the September set, Stuck on You.  It's such a fun set to play with so I thought I'd share two of the cards here today!

First, this bicycle stamp is so sweet! I love that it's a great solid image stamp making it so versatile! I simply stamped it on patterned paper with the sentiment - done!






Next up, (sorry it didn't photograph very well), is a quick card with the fun washi tape stamps! Now you can make it any color you like! I used a piece of real wood paper and stained it a darker color to highlight the washi! The sweet little flower stamp is great for background stamping!




Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover