Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 29, 2013

Release Day Blog Hop - Celebrate!!

Hello and welcome to The Cats Pajamas' Release Day Blog Hop!! Hopefully you've been following along during Sneaky Peek Week and you've got your list all ready!

You should have started the hop today on Nancy's blog so that you don't miss anything!  And you should have arrived here from Tracy's blog.  My card for the hop is doing double duty again this month.  Since it's Tuesday, it's also good for the TCP Tuesday challenge for October, to use little or no embellishments - and no buttons, twine or gems!


I used Go! Fight! Win! today - love the bun bun in his football uniform! I also used the new Celebration Topper CutUps die, totally cute! The only things I added were more great CutUps dies, the Grass and Cloud Border.

Not it's time to hop over to Wendy's blog to see what she's been up to!  Don't forget at the end to hop over to the brand new TCP website and shop around (if you haven't seen the new website you really must - there are so many great features!).   Plus there are a few new products, besides the stamps and dies that are really cool! One thing I've had a lot of fun trying out is the Fiskars Easy Stamp Press, which really does make it so easy to get a nice, even impression!

Have a great day everyone!


Cardstock: (White) Neenah, (Berrylicious) MFT, Patterend Paper: LilyBee Designs, Stamps: (Go! Fight! Win!) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Marvy, Tools: (Celebration Topper CutUps, Grass CutUps, Cloud Border CutUps) The Cat's Pajamas, Copic markers




8 comments:

  1. Just adorable! The Bun is just too cute and the Celebration Topper is terrific in turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme and how you used the topper. A fun bun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo super cute! love the clouds and grass and the great celebrate topper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, too cute! This set is going to be so fun to color up for my guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Bun bun too! I like the cloud border cut ups as well. I can think of so may uses for all the new cut ups! Thank you for crafting and sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Mr. Bun Bun! Great coloring on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, Julie! I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my final Moxie Fab World blog post. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you there! And yes! If you're ever down in the 'Shire again, be sure and let me know!

    Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful card, Julie! You did a fantastic job coloring up our long eared friend! Hope that you are doing well! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover