Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 25, 2013

Sunshine!

Good morning! This is a project I posted last week on the eclectic Paperie blog. A bit of sunshine for you today! :)

I wanted to show you that you can do mixed media (which face it, is really popular now and spilling into everything!) in a CAS (clean and simple) style!  When I first started seeing and hearing about mixed media I resisted - after all, I thought it was all grunge and sponge and  that just isn't me.  But, then I started paying more attention, looking at other mixed media artists and finding out that it's really all about combining things you love and using anything that inspires you!

I used some of the new Pink Paislee She Art products (all the links are below) that are in the eP store.  This is a line of products designed by Christy Tomlinson - love her style!

I used the new Vintage Doily Mask, it's a big, beautiful mask that will go with everything!!  I simply layed the mask over my paper and sprayed it with Pure Sunshine  baby (Ink Spray that is)!  Love it!

I then pulled out the new Border Rub-ons from the same Pink Paislee She Art line and added a simple black line down one side for a bit of contrast and grounding. Since the sentiment is black it all seems to flow.  I added 2 stacked buttons tied with some Lemondrop Twine and a bit of bling (why not?!) - done!


There you have it, mixed media a la CAS style!  Wouldn't this be so pretty do with all different colors of ink sprays?! Oooooh, I might have to shop for more colors, think pretty chartreuse green, bright pink, turquoise . . . FUN!!  Have a great day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover