Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 24, 2013

TCP Sneaky Peek Day 5 - Show Me the Magic!

Good morning!  Ready for another swanky sneaky peek from The Cat's Pajamas?!  Today's set features our favorite PJ Bear and more super sentiments, this is Show Me the Magic!!

I kept my card pretty CAS but with the fun patterned paper it appears to be more involved than it really is.  I just love the beautiful sentiment stamps in this set and wanted to use the love one (the little flourishes are from  yesterday's peeked set, Words of Love).


I also used the new Heart Swirl CutUps die again today - want it yet? ;)  I think it's so pretty in the fancy paper with some bling added (hard to see, but they are there!).


It was fun to color PJ in gray tones - something I don't do enough, I think it totally changed his look!

Just one more day until the Release Pajama Party, which is Monday at 8 pm EDT in the Member Company Forum at Splitcoaststampers.  We'll have games, PRIZES and lots of fun so I hope to see you there!!  Oh and, Are You In It To Win It??

Have a wonderful day!


Cardstock: (White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Stamps: (Show Me the Magic, Words of Love ) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Marvy, (Rose Bud) Memento, Accessories: (rhinestones) Kaiser, Tools: (Heart Swirl CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, Copic markers
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie! Love your coloring!
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you cut the flourish from that busy patterned paper! Gives a pop of bold pattern without being overwhelming! PJ is so sweet done up in grey!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is spectacular! I'm not into "cute" but the implied textures of your design are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover