Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 1, 2013

Gelli Printing

Today's Mix-Ability Challenge on SCS is Mask-erade Ball - to use the masking technique.  I had to give it a try and I even had an idea!   You see, I'm taking the most amazing class from Christy Tomlinson - She Art 3.  I cannot recommend this class enough - TONS of information, great stuff!!  One of the things she talks about and shows is gelli printing and I had no idea how much fun it was going to be!  Check out the neat video on the Gelli Plate page at eclectic Paperie - it's amazing!

So, for my card today I pulled out my paints and supplies and made a cool gelli print using masks and stamps for the background paper of my card. Isn't it pretty?  I love the subtle look and the pretty softness of it!


The sentiment is from a Wplus 9 set, it was perfect with the scripty font!


Check out that super cool woodgrain button!  The floral stamp is the one that was included in the Gelatos package.

So why not try some masking today?  Or maybe gelli printing!! eP has everything you'll need!  Have a great day!

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. The video was amazing!! Thanks for sharing this technique, I will have to try this soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover