Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Nov 7, 2012

Avocado Arts is Very Merry!

Today's the day that the Pit Crew Too is sharing the newest stamp set to join the Avocado Arts line-up, welcome the November set Very Merry! Just in time for all your Christmas cards and holiday greetings, this set is packed with some super iconic symbols, a fireplace, lights, a present and bow and of course a tree!

I love the tree, in fact I used it for my Caring Hearts Card Drive hop card (you can see it HERE if you missed it)!  I used the tree again today but in a slightly different way.


I stamped my tree on white cardstock and layered it behind a die cut window.  We're peeking in on someone's tree all sweetly decorated with white lights (my great aunt always did her tree in white lights and red bows, I remember that it was so elegant and just lovely!)



I stamped the line image directly on the window "sill" and then hung some brightly colored fussy cut lights.  Very Merry, just what we need for the coming holidays! :)

Thanks for visiting today! I hope you with check out the AA blog along with these other members of the Pit Crew for more inspiring work with this month's set!



Photobucket

Cardstock:  (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink, (Solar White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Very Merry Christmas) Echo Park, Stamps: (Very Merry) Avocado Arts, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories: (rhinestones) Zva Creative, Tools: (Window CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Such a happy card. Love this time of the year. I loved your little snippet about your Aunt's decorating. My grandmother used to hang the silver icicle strands on her tree one to a time. I was the only grandchild that she ever let help her because apparently I had patience back then. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover