Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 4, 2012

Stop By!

Hello!! It's been one of *those* days around here . . .I've been trying to get my card posted here all day but one thing after another keeps taking my attention away.  Anyone know that feeling?  haha!

So, this week's TCP Tuesday challenge comes to us from Amy S which means - Sketch Challenge!! Amy does super sketches and even though I was a bit nervous of all the layers on this one I really love the finished product!

Pin It
My camera is having issues - actually more specifically it's the cord to upload the photos that I'm having problems with.  On top of that my laptop cord is on the outs again.  They sure don't make things to last these days!!  Oh well, all that to say the picture seems to be a bit strange, sorry!

I used Witchy for my card today, and even though I don't let my children dress up as witches this little cutie is clearly the "good witch" kind! LOL!



The Circus Border CutUps die is peeking out on the right side of the panel, also from The Cat's Pajamas went into this card,

Be sure to check out Alma's blog and leave your link!! Then hop over to the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers and chat with us!! Have a great day!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (Steel Grey) My Favorite Things, (Solar White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Stamps: (Witchy) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories: (Button) The Cat's Pajamas, (Ribbon) Papertrey Ink, (Halloween Divine Twine) Whisker Graphics, Tools: (Circus Border CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, (Nestabilities) Spellbinders, Copic markers

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover