Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 15, 2012

Fall Colors

Good morning!!  It's Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday and I've been inspired by nature today!  Well, our colors don't seem to be quite as pretty this year (imho) so I decided to make myself a gorgeous tree!

This set is Multi-Step Trees from Kitchen Sink Stamps. This gorgeous tree looks great in almost any colors you use, but I went with bright, Fall colors.


Step 3: (Crimson Red) Versafine, Step 2: (Morocco) Memento, Step 1: (Crushed Curry) SU!, Tree Trunk: Step 3: (Rich Cocoa) Memento, Step 2: (Rich Cocoa, stamped off, repeat), Step 1: (Toffee Crunch) Memento





I left the sentiment off this one because I couldn't decide what to put.  I figure it's easy enough to stamp one when I need it.  There are some pretty "thanks" and "grateful" stamps in my KSS stash! :)  Please visit the rest of the KSS Crew today. I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!

Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Maria


Photobucket

Cardstock: (Dark Chocolate) Kitchen Sink Stamps, (Natural White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Sugar Hill) Farmhouse Paper Company, Stamps: (Multi-Step Trees) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: (Rich Cocoa, Morocco, Toffee Crunch) Memento, (Crushed Curry) SU!, (Crimson Red) Versafine, (Frayed Burlap) Ranger, Accessories: (Twine, Button) Papertrey InkBurlap, (Brads) SU!, Tools: (Nestabilities) Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Spectacular!!! The tree jumps right off of this card. Absolutely stunning - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing beauty, Julie! Beautiful fall papers with this stunning tree ablaze in autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover