Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 19, 2012

TCP Tuesday 228

Good morning!  There's a new TCP Tuesday challenge up in the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers! Lori is our Hostess with the Mostest this week and by now you know that means, color challenge!  She's picked a very pretty palette something I thought looked great for a masculine card.

Pin It



I used Build-A- Bingo set from The Cat's Pajamas to make a scrappy, CAS birthday card.  I used the extra numbers in the set to make the bingo card spell out 11-16-12, the date of my father-in-laws upcoming birthday!

The pretty blue striped paper and diagonally striped washi tape are both My Mind's Eye, the paper is Bluebell and the washi tape is Smile (which coordinates perfectly!) and both are from eclectic Paperie.


In the center square I added a Blue Felt button, cut using the Button CutUps die, layered with a cork heart made with the Heart Trio CutUps die and a button tied up with Linen Thread.  A nice little embellie that's not too girly for this masculine card! :)

Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you'll give this fun color combo a try and play along with us!  There's Cat Cash to be won and maybe you'll even be chosen as the next Swanky Stamper!  Visit Alma's blog for all the details and to leave your link.

Photobucket

Cardstock: (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Natural White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Bluebell) My Mind's Eye, Stamps: (Build-A-Bingo, Simply Said) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories: (Smile washi tape) My Mind's Eye, Tools: Button CutUps die, Heart Trio CutUps die, Felt, Linen Thread) The Cat's Pajamas

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Bold and Pretty card. So scrappy, too, but Clean and simple. How do you do all that in one card?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover