Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 22, 2012

Avocado Arts - Grateful Season

Happy Saturday!  It's time for the Avocado Arts Pit Crew Too to post again using the September set Grateful Season.  I was totally "feeling" fall this week, the weather seemed to turn for real this week and I've even been wearing light sweaters.  It's sad to see the sandals go, but I'm loving the pretty colors of Fall and this month's set is perfect for autumnal cards!

Pin It

My Cameo got a good workout with this card! I used the beautiful flower image along with the coordinating Digital Die Cut file which makes it super easy to get a nice fussy cut image!  I also used the Chicken Hexy Card Kit Digital Die Cut file that was recently added to the AA shop.  It cut perfectly and makes such a cool background for the flower!


I'm not sure if you can see it but I used an epoxy sticker over the center of the flower (which was also cut out with the DigiCut file) to give it some dimension and shine!

Visit these fabulous Pit Crew Too ladies today for more Avocado Arts inspiration!



Photobucket

Cardstock: (Harvest Gold, Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink, (Natural White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Sugar Hill) Farmhouse Papers, Stamps: (Grateful Season) Avocado Arts, Ink: (Rich Cocoa, Moracco) Memento, Accessories: brads, (Epoxy sticker) Making Memories, Tools:  Copic markers, (Chicken Hexy Card Kit, Grateful Season DigiCut file) Avocado Arts, sewing machine, (Cameo) Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover