Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 20, 2012

TCP Tuesday 219!

TGIF my friends!! It's simply a lovely day (even though we've been stuck at home all week with no vehicle - long story!) and we're enjoying these lazy summer days!

However, today I needed to catch up on the TCP Tuesday challenge from The Cat's Pajamas.  THIS week's Hostess With the Mostest is Susan.  Her challenge is always a stamp/die challenge, this week it's any TCP stamp with a bear and the Queen of Hearts CutUps die OR the Apron Border CutUps die.

My niece's birthday is next week so I made this a 2fer! :) I used Bearing Presents which is so perfect - it works for holidays and birthdays!


I wanted to make a banner so I had to get a bit creative with the Queen of Hearts CutUps die.  I also used the small rosette from the Easy Rosette CutUps die.   I think I love how it came out - bright and cheery!


Head over to Alma's blog for all the details and then visit us in the TCP Forum at SCS - we love to chat! :)  Have a great weekend my friends!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: (Hello Summer) Echo Park, Stamps: (Bearing Gifts) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories: (White watercolor crayon) SU!, (Rhinestones) Kaiser, (Pink Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas, Tools:  (Easy Rosette CutUps, Queen of Hearts CutUps) The Cat's Pajamas

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. This card is just adorable. And a great grownup card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover