Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 14, 2012

TCP Tuesday 214 - Blow!

Good morning!! I can't believe it's Thursday already!  Time is flying by and I can't seem to catch up with myself, anyone else feel like that?

The TCP Tuesday challenge this week at The Cat's Pajamas comes from our Hipster Hostess Susan.  She's challenged us with a theme, You Blow Me Away!  This is a stamp/die challenge which means we're to use any use any stamp image (from The Cat's Pajamas) that could be "taken by the wind" or that you'd blow on...(which could be candles). Could also be the balloons from Catch My Drift, Field of Pinwheels, What a Blast, or even A Cuppa or Blow, etc. AND we're to use either the Cloud Border or Pinwheel Die along with your stamp for this challenge.

This one made me think a bit but there really are so many possibilities I'm sure everyone can participate in this challenge!  I ended up using Clowning Around with the cute little penguin and his balloon (an object that you blow up, don't you know!).



I had in mind that today is Flag Day here in the US so I went for my Authentique Glory 6x6 pad.  Perhaps this little guy will be marching in some July 4th Parade soon! *giggle*


I had fun playing with papers and really like the musical score Clouds, it's always fun to try something a bit different!

Pop over to The Cat's Pajamas' Forum on Splitcoaststampers and see some of the great cards the Cat Pack  has made for this challenge and then leave a link to your project on Alma's blog!  Fame and fortune await (and by that I mean, you could win fame by being picked as this month's Swanky Stamper and fortune by being picked this week's winner of our weekly Cat Cash!)!

Have a beautiful day my stampy friends!

Photobucket
InLinkz.com

Cardstock: (Natural White) Neenah, (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: (Glory) Authentique, Stamps: (Clowning Around) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Marvy, Accessories: (rhinestones) Kaiser, Tools: (Cloud Border CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, (Circle Nestabilities) Spellbinders, Copic markers


3 comments:

  1. so cute Jules!! love the banner strips and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so adorable Julie...LOVE your clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable-I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover