Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 19, 2012

Easy Canvas Review

Hello!  Several weeks ago I was contacted and asked if I'd like an opportunity to review a product and then possibly provide a link on my blog.  I had seen other bloggers use this product and was eager to try it myself so of course I said yes!

Today I have the pleasure of telling you about Easy Canvas Prints.  I know you've seen them if you've surfed around at all.  Basically, you upload a picture on their website, choose a size you want and a few other options and they send you your photo printed on a canvas all ready to hang.  Well that would be awesome enough, but I have to tell you that their customer service is top notch!!

When I received my canvas I realized that what had looked ok on my computer screen looked pretty dark and just bad on the canvas.  I was bummed really.  So I emailed customer service and asked what I could do.  I got a response fast - like less than a day.  A wonderful CS Rep named Jenni told me that if I sent her my photo she'd help me get it fixed and a new canvas off to me.  To make a long story short, it took several weeks on my end (I had had my picture professionally scanned and had to go back to them to rescan and lighten the image - that took several attempts), and several emails back and forth but Jenni was so helpful and pleasant the entire time.  She acted as a go-between for me and the printing people to make sure that my canvas would turn out great!



I received my canvas a week or two ago and I was just thrilled with the result!  I've been married for almost 12 years and we didn't have a single picture of our wedding hanging up so I was excited to change that!  I can heartily recommend Easy Canvas Prints to you my friends and readers - they stand behind their product and they are wonderfully polite and helpful if you need to contact them!

Here's how it looks hanging in my dining room!

They even gave me a promotional offer to share with you - give them a try!  Buy One Get One Free on EasyCanvasPrints.com!  I should tell you that for any canvases ordered using this link I will receive credit for your order - thank you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover