Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 6, 2012

Hello (in 10 Minute!)

Another late post ...but I'm here now so let's just call it good, k?! :) I didn't get my Kitchen Sink Stamp card done this weekend so when I was trying to decide what to do I checked out Lynn's 10 Minute Card Challenge.  Lynn does a different 10 minute card every Monday - she's amazing!  I gave it a try today and I was not disappointed!  Checkout Lynn's challenge for today HERE.


For my version, I used the Multi-Step Zinnias and Maria's wonderful Color Recipe (a huge time saver!)  I don't have any fir cut sentiments so I used a Cuttlebug alphabet die set I have to spell out "hello!"


Make sure to visit the other KSS Crew members, and have a wonderful day!


Connie
 • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • 
Maria


Photobucket

Stamps: (Multi-Step Zinnias) Kitchen Sink Stamps

4 comments:

  1. Your zinnias are gorgeous, Julie, and your card is an amazing beauty!! I am still working to improve my stamping skills with this wonderful flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jules...that's gorgeous! Great job in a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This CAS rocks Julie!! Love how you stamped the Zinnias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Julie! Your flowers are just pefect! I keep forgetting about this set! Need to pull it out soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover