Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 19, 2012

Blue Dolls

I'm late, I'm late . . . that seems to be my theme song these days! Eek, ever feel like you have run out of time comletely?? I mean totally, like you're running about 5 days behind the rest of the world?!  That's me - lol!! Oh well, gotta just keep on going!

Anyway, my Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday card is a combination of 2 CAS challenges from Splitcoaststampers.  Last week's challenge was to use white with a bit of blue - love!  This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.


I pulled out a fun set I haven't used in forever - Nesting Dolls. I used the long border stamp to stamp my side panel, which I had masked off with post-its so that I could get a nice rectangle.  I stamped the doll on white, colored and cut it out and then added her woodgrain accents and face.


Now that I look at it, I should have added some tiny rhinestones to the flowers under Thanks (which came from Multi-Step Harvest in case you wondered). Oh well!!  I was happy with the gradient look that I tried although I need a better blue Copic selection.  :)

I hope you have a chance to visit the rest of the KSS Crew today and that you are enjoying a great day!  It's almost 70 here today - unheard of for New England!!! No complaints here! :)


Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • Maria


Photobucket

Carstock: (White) Neenah, (Blue) Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Stamps: (Nesting Dolls, Harvest) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink:  (Black, Summer Sky) Memento, Tools: Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. I love this sweet card, Julie! Beautiful work with the nesting doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet, Julie! The perfect CAS card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and pretty Julie! I love the paper pieced doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover