Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 8, 2012

TCP Tuesday 196

Good morning! Are you ready for a new TCP Tuesday challenge?  Our Hipster Hostess this week is Jen and she's given us a colorful, fun set of photos to work with.  Be sure to visit Alma's blog for the details and we'd also love for you to come chat with us in The Cat's Pajamas Forum on Splitcoaststampers.

I went CAS for this challenge, just using some fun, brightly colored papers and The Cat's Pajamas' Easy Rosette CutUps die.


This idea popped into my head a few days ago but I only had a chance to try it yesterday.  I used the Easy Rosette CutUps die and cut 5 of them from different color designer papers (I used ones that all had the same  patterns so that it wouldn't get too busy).  I then connected them all together and using a large foam adhesive dot, formed them into a large rosette.  It wasn't that hard to just scrunch them up and add them to the foam adhesive but I think it might be a tiny bit more difficult if you used heavier weight cardstock.


I added a button to the center tied with a bit of Divine Twine. The sentiment is from Simply Said.  I found a circle Nestabilities in the size I wanted and used it to lightly draw a circle on the cardstock.  I then bent the sentiment to fit the circle and stamped it repeatedly around the pencil line, erasing it when finished.


I hope you'll give the challenge a try - it was such a fun one! :)  P.S. I'm also going to enter this in the Moxie Fab World's Cool Tool Challenge - check it out and play along!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (White) Neenah @ The Cat's Pajamas, Patterned Paper: (Dots & Dashes) Echo Park, Stamps: (Simply Said) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black, Rosebud) Memento, Accessories: (Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas, (Button) Papertrey Ink, Tools:  (Easy Rosette CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, (Polka Dot embossing folder) Quickutz, (Corner Rounder) WRMK


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover