Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 5, 2012

I {heart} U

Hello!! I finally got a chance to make my card for TCP Tuesday this week!! Leigh is our fabulous Hostess with the Mostest and she's come up with one of her ultra-cool sketches for us. You really need to check out Alma's blog for links to all the Cat Packer's posts this week - they made amazing cards with this sketch!!


I used Bear Hugs from The Cat's Pajamas for my main image and did a lot of paper piecing!!  I also used a bunch of CutUps dies from The Cat's Pajamas - the Heart Rosette, the little hearts are from Sunflower Rosette, the little banners are cut using the negative image from the Circus Border die and the tops are from the Queen of Hearts border (I saw Leigh do that on one of her card and it looked so neat I wanted to try!).


Of course few cards would be complete without some yummy Divine Twine added! :)  We'd love for you to play along with us for TCP Tuesday!  You could win Cat Cash as this week's winner or maybe even win fame & fortune (as Carole would say) as the Swanky Stamper this month!  You have to play to win! :)

Photobucket


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover