Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 10, 2011

SN*W!

Morning!! We have a full day today, how about you? Well, just in case you were looking for something to do, TODAY is Virtural Stamping Night (VSN) at Splitcoaststampers. That's right, a full day of challenges every hour and lots of fun!  Check out this forum where all the challenges and chat threads will be posted.  My challenge will be the very last one of the day - at 11 pm EST, so come join me!!

But right now I have my TCP Tuesday card to share. This week's challenge is an awesome color challenge with Lori being our Hipster Hostess!  I went very CAS for my card which would make this an excellent card to use for mass production!


Of course the stamps, dies and twine are all from The Cat's Pajamas.  I used 3 sizes of snowflakes, the large one is from J*lly H*liday, and the 2 smaller ones are from Freezin' Season.


For the center panel, I used the largest Circus Panel CutUps die and embossed it on my front layer.  I then stamped the "SN*W" from J*lly H*liday on the middle size Circus Panel.  A few rhinestones were added for some bling and of course Divine Twine is always appropriate! :)


Thanks for checking in!  Remember to visit Alma's blog for all the details on how to enter the challenge and be eligible for the weekly prize as well as the monthly Swanky Stamper contest!

Photobucket

Cardstock:  (Pure Poppy, Pink Shimmer, Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink, Stamps: (Freezin' Season, J*lly H*liday) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (London Fog, Angel Pink) Memento, (Festive Berries) Ranger, (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink, Accessories:  (Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas, (Rhinestones) Kaiser, Tools: (Circus Panel CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the snowflake pattern and layout :)
    Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Julie! I love the dry embossed frame and the glistening pink paper, so soft and lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover