Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 5, 2011

Peace & Joy

Good morning!!  Sorry I'm a bit late this morning, but my camera battery died last night. I was going to take pictures this morning but now my laptop isn't "recognizing" my camera so I can't upload the photos.  Aaaaahhhh, always something!

These pictures are taken with my phone and are pretty bad so I'll replace them in a bit but I need to get this post up! :) It's Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday and since I had so much fun playing along with the Featured Stamper Challenge last week I decided to try it again this week.  This week's Featured Stamper is studbo and I chose this card as my inspiration- I really like the CAS layout!


I used Multi-Step Pine Trees with the following ink:

Step 4 - (Olympia Green) Versafine, Step 3, (Handsome Hunter) SU!, Steps 2  & 1 - Ripe Avocado (PTI)

It's pretty easy to line up this tree if you start with Step 4 and the depth of color is so neat to see in the end!! The sentiment was made with words from the 3 Step Bells set and embossed with red embossing powder (which also smells like cinnamon!).


I'm off to get some better pictures! Take a few minutes to visit the rest of the Kitchen Sink Stamps Crew and have a great Monday!


Photobucket

Cardstock:  (Handsome Hunter) SU!, (Pure Poppy, Vellum) Papertrey Ink, (White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Stamps: (Multi-Step Pine Trees, 3 Step Bells) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: see above, Accessories: (Rhinestones & Sparklet) Kaiser, (red embossing powder), Tools:  (Easy Rosette CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous holiday card with your beautifully stamped and decorated Christmas tree, Julie! Pretty papers for your background and pleated flower! And a cinnamon sentiment -- how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Julie! The tree is so beautiful with lights! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful holiday tree! The gems make wonderful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover