Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 13, 2011

Envie Anyone?

It's TCP Tuesday and Susan is the Hostess With the Mostest this week, which means a stamp & die challenge. However, I don't have my card ready quite yet so instead I'm sharing a little project I made for the last The Cat's Pajamas release.  This sweet little gift card envie was made using the amazing Gift Card Envie CutUps die - that's right!! One die and boom, you're done! :)


Now this is the front and as you can see I added a little embellishment using the Circus CutUps dies and the J*lly H*liday stamp set that was also just released.


Here's the back - which is really stunning don't you think?  I love the sweet scalloped edge to a point.  One of the other nice things about the die is that it cuts out the envie and embosses the fold lines in one pass through your machine! Perfect - you could make 10 of these in no time!

I thought it's be neat to hang this on the tree so I tied a bit of Divine Twine and tucked it under the flap, totally easy!

Pop over to Alma's blog for all the details on this week's challenge - I'll be back with mine later in the week. Thanks for visiting - have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (Cream) Neenah @ The Cat's Pajamas, (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Stamps: (J*lly H*liday) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: Black, Accessories: (rhinestones) Kaiser, (Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas, Tools:  Copic markers, (Circus Panel CutUps die, Gift Card Envelope CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover