Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Nov 15, 2011

Guess What?!

Did you guess?? I can hardly believe it myself but today, after nearly a month of keeping a secret (which was very hard!!), I can finally spill ...


Yup, that's my new gig!  I'm one of the newest members of the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen, which officially makes me a "Dirty Girl" as they are affectionately referred to! :)  I have to say how thrilled and grateful I am to be in such illustrious company, past and present!!  I have long admired these ladies, many I am blessed to have met and call my friends!  I've learned from them and so many others in this amazing crafty community - seriously I think I learn something everyday!!  It's wonderful how giving stampers are, isn't it?

If you are a Fan Club member (and if you're not, come try it out!!) at SCS the Child's Play Gallery is now open and we hope that you will play along with us this month too!!

Ok, I won't gush on and on and on.  I'll just say thank you for sharing this journey with me and thank you so much for being out there for me!  {{{{Group hug!!}}}

10 comments:

  1. Awesome news Julie! They are lucky to have you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and best wishes - can't wait to see what you have in store on SCS!!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is mammoth, but honestly, Julie...I thought you were already an alum. (duh me) LOL.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock-on girlfriend ... so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Julie - I could have sworn that you had already been given that honor -- with all your talent, it's about time! :-) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your news, Julie!! You are so deserving, and I'm so happy for you!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! Congrats to you Julie! Totally a well deserved honor, you dirty girl, you;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to YOU! I wanted to comment over at SCS but they have changed the format -- whatever -- congrats - enjoy your next 6 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ACCCCKKKKKK!!!!! How AWESOME, my friend! I am SO very excited for you! I'm so sorry I've been so out of touch. . .I haven't been blog hopping in a long while, so imagine my excitement when I saw this post!!! Yay. . .it's about time! Congratulations Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover