Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 17, 2011

Cowgirl Up!

It's the start of a brand new week! Anyone have big plans?  I am actually looking forward to school with the children these days!  We are currently studying the very beginnings of the Civil War which is such an interesting period in American History!  Plus, the books we have been reading are so interesting!

Anyway, I digress. . . you came here for Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday!! Continuing with my theme of the last couple of weeks I have another card for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.  I've been having so much fun making pink cards for such a great cause! Today I made a card for Taylor's Fight Like A Girl challenge - to use girly elements on your card!!


I pulled out Multi-Step Cowboy Boots and got to work on this great pair of girly-pink cowboy boots!! Aren't they appropriate especially since they are going to Texas?!  :)  Love the sentiment too which is from Multi-Step Cowboy Hat. (In case you were wondering, "cowboy up" is an urban expression meaning when things are getting tough you have to get back up, dust yourself off and keep trying - I looked it up! *wink*)


I couldn't help but add a bit of bling for even more girly points!! Here's the ink recipe for the boots:

All Memento inks:
Bottom half (I inked the bottom separate where you can see the "line" on the boots):Step 5 - Sweet Plum, Step 4 - Lilac Posies, Step 3 - Rose Bud, Step 2 - Rose Bud (stamped off, repeat), Step 1 - Angel Pink
Top half: Step 5  - Lilac Posies, Step 4 - Rose  Bud, Step 3 - Rose Bud (stamped off, repeat), Step 2 - Angel Pink, Step 1- Dessert Sand

Please visit the rest of the KSS Crew today and have a wonderful day!! :)


Angela • Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • Maria

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the pink boots with the added bling and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on this fun and fabulous card for the cause, Julie!! I have a pink cowboy hat! Now I need to track down some matching boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the pink boots! Perfect for the cause!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover