Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 27, 2011

Clownin' Around

New stamps and dies were released last week from The Cat's Pajamas - I'm sure some of you have them in your hot little hands and are itching to ink them up!! :)   I just wanted to pop in today and share a quick clean and simple (aka CAS) card I made using Clownin' Around.


Who doesn't love these adorable little penguins?? And performing at the circus - even better!!  This card is around 6.5" x 4" (or something close to that). I simply stamped the balls across the page as if they were rolling. The only additions are the popped up teeny umbrella and the sentiment panel which is one of the new Circus Panel CutUps dies also released.


As I look at it now, I think I should have colored the stars red.  Oh well, it's still a fun, quick card! I hope you have a "Big Top kinda day!!"  :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. JULES! THis is SUPER cute! FAB CAS card!! Hope you are doing great...miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover