Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 11, 2011

Clownin' Around at the Release Hop!


It's FINALLY here! Time for The Cat's Pajamas Release Day Blog Hop!!  If you've arrived here from Jenny's blog you're doing fine but please make sure you started hopping on Leigh's blog so you don't miss one single thing!

Since it's also Tuesday, Leigh is our Hipster Hostess with the Mostest this week and she has a special TCP Tuesday sketch for you! It's perfect for our Big Top-themed release!   I used Clownin' Around for my card today and I know that you all agree that these penguins are about the CA-UUTEST ever!   Makes me want to go see the circus!


I used the new Big Top CutUps die and one of the Circus Panel CutUps dies (it's a set of 3 dies that nest perfectly together.)


Lots of bright colors today and even a bit of Glossy Accents for some extra shine!


My time is done and it's time for you to finish up on Alma's blog.  I hope you've enjoyed all the Release festivities!  I'm looking forward to strolling through the TCP gallery on Splitcoaststampers in a week or so to see what you've done with your new stamps and dies! Have fun!! ;)

Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Miss Julie. Love this bright and colorful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me smile - love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, I just love what you did for today's card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover