Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 20, 2011

TCP Tuesday 177


Good morning!  I'm the Hostess With the Mostest this week for The Cat's Pajamas weekly challenge (which we affectionately call TCP Tuesday).  The challenge this week is really a twofer - a Supply & Technique challenge! This week I'm challenging you to make a Seam Binding rose for your project!  Have you seen the great video Miss Meowy (aka Alma) made for making a Seam Binding rose? Check it out HERE or HERE!  They're super easy to make and there are plenty of yummy colors of TCP Seam Binding for you to use!


I decided to make a little halloween card using this adorable image from Witchy - isn't she sweet!! The card is made from an Acetate sheets (TCP carries a nice pack of 10 sheets!).  The dp is from the new Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6x6 pad I picked up at i {heart} papers.


Here's a closer look at my Seam Binding rose - I love how easy these are to make!! I added a little Halloween Divine Twine loopy flower behind mind and a button in the center, a great way to dress it up a bit!


Here's a shot of the card slightly open so you can see how cool the acetate really is! Pay a visit to Alma's blog for all the details you need to know about TCP Tuesday.  We'll also be chatting in the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers so come on by!! Thanks for stopping by for a spell!! (hee hee!)

Photobucket

Cardstock:  (Acetate) The Cat's Pajamas, (Orange Zest) Papertrey Ink, (White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (The Apothecary Emporium) Echo Park, Stamps: (Witchy) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories:  (Rhinestones) Kaiser, (Halloween Divine Twine), Whisker Graphics, (Button) Tools: (Oval Nestabilities) Spellbinders, Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the acetate. That is really fun. Maybe I'll have to give that seam binding rose technique a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute. I love the twine that you looped behind the rose. Such a great way to highlight the embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, another amazing card! Love this idea for the card opening....and on the clear too! And that flower with the twine...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover