Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Good morning my friends!  I'm just popping in to wish all my US friends a wonderful holiday!  It's sad to see the "end of summer" isn't it?!  It's been a busy few weeks for us and I know my posting has been sparse but hopefully after our camping trip we'll be back on track!

It's Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday also today and although I don't have anything new I'll just share an old favorite that seems to fit with today's holiday.  The ribbon stamps are Multi-Step Ribbons With a Cause and not only is it a wonderful set that can be used for any cause, but with the purchase of every Multi Step Ribbons with a Cause stamp set, 15% of the proceeds will be donated to a different Cause each month (click HERE to see what this month's cause is.)




Please visit the rest of the KSS Crew today to view their wonderful creations!  I'll be back next week with something brand new - until then, Happy Labor Day!!

Angela • Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • Maria

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely and fitting card Julie! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites, Julie!! I love your "flag" ribbon. So perfect for the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for the holiday Julie!! I love the mix of those paper strips! Fabulous design as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie! What a wonderful Labor day card!! Love what you have done with the ribbon image! PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used the Ribbon Cause set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover