Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Aug 6, 2011

TCP Tuesday #170

Good morning my friends!  I hope some of you are still out there??!!  I know I've been very bad at posting lately, but I'm thinking that if I'm this busy most of you are too so you don't have time to read either, right??!!  :)  Summer is so short we all need to get out and enjoy!

However, there are times that we also need some play time and the TCP Tuesday challenge is the perfect thing!! This week our Hostess With The Mostest was Leigh which means we have an awesome sketch!!  Sketches are the perfect way to jump in since the hardest part is done for you!  I hope you've checked out what the Cat Pack has done with the sketch this week - amazing!!

I needed a birthday card so I pulled out A Girl and Her Cake from The Cat's Pajamas- love this cute image!!

My card is pretty busy with that big floral patterned paper but I love the mix of colors.  I was able to use some yummy TCP Felt for 2 of the squares and the Flower Button CutUps flower. And the Purple Plum Divine Twine was a perfect match!!


We hope you take some time to play along this week - you could win $10 in Cat Cash just for playing! Check out Alma's blog for the details and upload your project to the guestbook there.  Enjoy your weekend my friends!



Cardstock:  (Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink, (White) Neenah, Patterned Paper:  Stamps: (A Girl and Her Cake) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories:  (Purple Plum Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas, (Felt) The Cat's Pajamas, (Button) Papertrey Ink, Tools: (Big Scallop CutUps die, Flower Button CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Jules! LOVE the fun colors and how puffy the felt looks after sewing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules!! I finally did a TCP challenge just for you!!! :)
    I love yours, OMG, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover