Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 27, 2011

TCP Release Day & Peek #7!

This is my 2nd post today - please scroll up or click here for my KSS Monday post!

Welcome to the last peek day at The Cat's Pajamas!! It's Release Day so remember to join us from 8-10 pm EST in The Cat's Pajamas Forum at SCS for more peeks, chatty fun and even a chance at more prizes!!

Yesterday I showed you my project from Stamping Around Ohio but I couldn't quite show you all of it since one of the stamps hadn't been revealed yet!  Well today we are peeking Kick Some Grass and so  . . . ta da! Here is the complete project.


I had so much fun designing this project with the stamps!! That Cloud Border CutUps die is just the perfect addition to our die line-up!!  Here's a close-up of today's peek:

The "Smile" sentiment is also part of the set and I love the fun font on this one!!

Ok, last day, so be sure to check Alma's blog for a list of all the designers posting today!  See you at the party tonight! :)


Cardstock: (White) Neenah, Acetate Patterned Paper:  Echo Park, Stamps:  (What a Blast, Kick Some Grass, Away We Go) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories: (Rhinestones) Kaiser, (Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas Tools: (Cloud Border CutUps, Pinwheels CutUps, Easy Rosette CutUps dies) The Cat's Pajamas, Copic markers


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful project! Love all the stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I saw your project yesterday, and even though I knew what stamp would be there, it is still even better IRL! Your coloring just brings it to life.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB-U-LOUS!!! Totally cute and fun! I have enjoyed all your sneak peeks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover