Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 27, 2011

Pucker Up!

Good morning and Happy Friday! We've been having some beautiful weather here and we're so thankful for it!  I have a quick, fun little card for you to today using Beyond Borders from Mint Motif at i {heart} papers.  I was looking at all the fun border stamps and this one just caught my eye and reminded me of lemons and limes so I went with it.

From Mint Motif

So as you can see I stamped the border twice onto X-Press Cardstock (which is so awesome for using with Copics) once in green and once in yellow and then colored them with Copic markers.  I then found a lemon shape online and printed it on yellow textured cardstock adding some shading with Copics.  All that was left was to cut it out and add it with some foam adhesive to the card - easy peasy! :)  I added 2 lime rhinestones to the top corner to balance out the sentiment (which is from Papertrey Ink).

Have a great day peeps!  Enjoy your holiday weekend - maybe with some lemonade!  :)

Cardstock: (Yellow) We R Memory Keepers, (White) X-Press Copic Blending Cards, (Green) Bazzill, Stamps: (Beyond Borders) Mint Motif, i {heart} papers, (sentiment from Tiny Treats Valentine) Papertrey Ink, Ink: (Black) Versafine, (Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun) SU!, Accessories:  (Rhinestones), Tools:  Copic markers

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all things lemon, Julie, and this card is no different! It may not be original, but "When life gives you lemons..." is my personal motto. This is fabulous, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I am laughing because I named that file lemons in my computer!!! :) Great minds, huh? :)
    (((((((HUGS)))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover