Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 18, 2011

Little Lamb

Good morning!  I hope you all enjoyed a great weekend and are ready to start a brand new week of fun! We have a birthday this week and Easter to look forward to!  I didn't have much time to stamp this weekend so I headed to the Kitchen Sink Stamps Forum to find some challenges again.  I used Makiko's Kitchen Pantry Challenge to use scor-ing on your card, and Lynn's 10 Minute Challenge from last week which was to draw a frame around your image.  I combined the two challenges and used a Nestabilities to score an embossed frame around my image!


You can see how quick and easy this card is! Change the ribbon and ink color and this could welcome any baby to the world!  Here's the close up,


The frame was made with my brand new Reverse Wonky Rectangle Nestabilities that I got from i {heart} papers.  It's always fun to work with new shapes! :) I was inspired by my own Flashback Friday last week when I highlighted this set, Multi-Step Little Lambs - such a sweet little guy!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please visit the rest of the Crew today also.


AngelaConnie LisaLynnMakikoMaria


Cardstock: (White) Neenah, Ink: (Step 4- Going Gray) SU!, (Step 3 -Going Gray stamped off), (Step 2 - Going Gray Stamped off), Stamp 5 (Black) Memento, (Bashful Blue) SU!  Accessories: (Ribbon) Papertrey Ink, Tools:  (Wonky Rectangles) Spellbinders

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful 10 CAS design, the lamb looks wonderful inside your embossed image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must put Reverse Wonky Rectangle on my wish list!! It makes such a wonderful frame for this precious spring lamb!! Love the single rounded corner, Julie! Genius touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooo adorable, Julie! I love your little lamb! I always forget to emboss with my nesties that way! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable CAS Julie! I love the embossed frame...great idea for 10 minutes card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover