Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 1, 2011

Easy Rosette Blooms

Well we woke up to a blizzard - seriously!!  Must be some kind of April Fool's joke - lol!  But thankfully I'm sure it won't last too long and Spring will come eventually!

It's been pretty busy around here this week so not much time to craft but I do have some projects I made for The Cat's Pajamas release this week that I can share.  This card uses FTL 132 as inspiration.


It also uses several of the brand new products from TCP!!  How awesome are the Easy Rosette Cut-ups dies?!!  I LOVE them so much!  It was so fun to make these pretty blooms. In case you are wondering, check out the fun video Alma made showing you step-by-step how to use the new Cut-Ups!  I also use the new Grass Cut-Ups die for the patterned grass.  Then I used Simply Said for the sentiment "stems". 


Have you seen that there are also 3 NEW colors of Divine Twine??  Blueberry, Brown Sugar and Purple Plum are the names and they are just luscious!! Check them out!

4 comments:

  1. This card is super cute, love the colors too! Your blog is a nice place to visit. Have you seen mine?
    www.skylarkmanor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, is this soooo cute...I adore those flowers...have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell anyone but I can't figure out the MFT Rosettes to use them so I wonder if these are the same!! Cause I love this card and want to copy it ok!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover