Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 16, 2011

Feel Better

Good morning!!  I just happened to be cruising around Splitcoaststampers yesterday when the new Dirty Dozen Gallery opened.  The theme this month is Black Tie and the gallery is full of beautiful creations using black & white with wonderful splashes of color!  Since I was home alone and had some stamping time I decided to play along and do the sketch challenge in the Fan Club Forum (if you cannot see the forum, consider joining the Fan Club and supporting SCS!).

So here is the card I created using this month's sketch - I also used the Inspiration picture.  The stamps I used are Beyond Borders and Very Square Sentiments from Mint Motif at i {heart} papers.


The patterned paper is the brand new Picket Fence collection from Lilybee Design. As soon as they arrived in the IHP shop I ordered mine (they are on reorder now, so click the link on the IHP website to be notified when more arrive!).  I love the patterns and colors in this collection!  They are a bit distressed, vintage-y looking but not so much that you can't use them in a clean look like my card.



In the Inspiration picture the middle layer of the cake has a diamond pattern with little pearls at each intersection.  So I added alternating White Pearls and rhinestones at the intersection of each point of my border image.

Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a great day!

Cardstock:  (White) Neenah, (Black) Papertrey Ink, (Baja Breeze) SU!, Patterned Paper:  (Picket Fence) Lilybee Design, Stamps:  (Beyond Borders, Very Square Senitments) Mint Motif, Ink: (Black) Versafine, Accessories:  (Pearl) Zva Creative, (Rhinestones) Kaiser, (Gingham ribbon) Papertrey Ink, Tools:  (Nestabilities) Spellbinders, (Big Scallop Cut-Ups) The Cat's Pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover