Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 23, 2011

The big . . .

I had a chance to play along with this week's CAS challenge on Splitcoaststampers which is something I love to do!  The challenge this week is a fun sketch challenge.

 So for my card I reached for my new Picket Fence 6x6 pad from Lilybee Designs which I got from i {heart} papers.  I love the patterns and colors in the pad!  I'm not sure I would normally have thought to pair up red, aqua and kraft but I love how it came out!   The stamps are Mint Motif, of course also from IHP, I've Got Your Number.  I love how this set has a bit set of numbers that are not filled in - they're perfect to color or paper piece!


I was also super excited to use the "ring of rhinestones" too that I picked up in the sale section at IHP from Zva Creative!  They're so sparkly and perfect for this card!.  Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you have a great day my friends!

Cardstock: (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Riding Hood Red, Soft Sky) SU!, Patterned Paper:  (Picket Fence) Lilybee Designs, Stamps: (I've Got Your Number) Mint Motif, Ink: (Rich Cocoa) Memento, Accessories:  (Self-Adhesive Circles & Lines) Zva Creative, (Twill), corner rounder, Tools:  (Nestabilities) Spellbinders, (Wood grain texture plate) Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the sparkly rhinestones too! Very festive indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing card!!! Love the 40 in the same patter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card!!! I love the 40 in the same paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover