Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 4, 2011

Sweet Love

Happy Friday!  It's been a long time since I played along with the weekly SCS Sketch Challenge but this week's was perfect for another CAS (clean and simple) card using Sweet Hearts from Mint Motif at i {heart} papers!  I building up quite a stash of cards for Valentine's Day, I think I need to find a place to sell them.  I know a lot of stampers have Etsy stores so I'm wondering if that's something I should try . . . .

I digress, let's get back to the card!  I used the sketch and the pie image from the Sweet Hearts set.  I added some of that great Pink Twill Ribbon I used a few weeks ago with some pretty dp from My Mind's Eye's Fine and Dandy Think Pink 6x6 pad.


I added some stitching around the edges and used a heart shape in place of the rectangle.  I also added a bit of Glossy Accents to the pie plate, I think it looks like one of those old glossy brown pottery pieces.  You could add any of the images from the set to this one! 



Be watching the "New Items" section closely at i {heart} papers, Kate's been ordering a ton of new goodies just released at CHA - I can't wait to see what's coming!  :)  Thanks so much for visiting, hope you have a wonderful day!

Cardstock:  (Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: (Fine and Dandy Think Pink) My Mind's Eye, Stamps: (Sweet Hearts) Mint Motif, Ink  (Rich Cocoa) Memento, Accessories:  (Pink Twill Ribbon) May Arts, (Pearls) Kaiser, foam adhesive, (Glossy Accents) Ranger, Tools: (Scalloped Heart Nestabilities) Spellbinders, sewing machine, Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Julie, LOVE the pink twill ribbon!! and the glossy accents! - you do some good stuff with it!! And the stitching! nice. :) very, VERY sweet!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover