Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 27, 2011

So Sweet

Good morning!!  I had a nice day off yesterday and got so much done, well except for a post- tee hee!  But I did have a chance to do some stamping with Sweet Hearts, the newest set from Mint Motif at i {heart} papers.   I usually start a card by determining what paper I want to use which determines the colors.  For this card, I wanted to use this yummy Ivory Pink Check Ribbon so it all started there! Isn't it fun?  I think you see gingham ribbon everywhere right now, but I love that this is wide, it's soft and luxurious and I like the dark cream base which is a refreshing change!


I framed in the ribbon by using the border of hearts that including in the Sweet Hearts set.  All of the Mint Motif border stamps are nice and long so they fit all the way across the card, no matter what direction your card is situated!  I used the big solid heart to stamp a few random pink hearts inside of them for a color pop.  Then I stamped the cookie on some kraft cardstock and cut them out.  The brown one is popped up on some foam adhesive.  A pretty simple design overall but don't you love those cookies??? MMMmmmm!! :)


Thanks for visiting today! Hope you have a chance to be creative today!

Cardstock:  (Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink, Stamps: (Sweet Hearts) Mint Motif, Ink:  (Rich Cocoa) Memento, (Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink, Accessories:  (Ivory Pink Check Ribbon) May Arts, (rhinestone) Kaiser, foam adhesive, Tools:  (Nestabilities) Spellbinders


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover