Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 19, 2011

For My Sweets

I love a quick, cute card don't you?  I can totally appreciate tons of layers, beautiful embellishments and gorgeous  piecing but there are just some times when you need a fast beauty!  Well Sweet Hearts, the newest set from Mint Motif is here to help!  I think this set is so versatile, kind of like a building block set - it can do it all!  When I saw FTL#123 this week, I immediately thought of this set - perfect!  You could whip out a bunch of these cute cards in no time (plus I think it could be really cute on a smaller scale, like 3"x5")!


So I used some pretty paper from the Life is Good collection by Echo Park to piece the gumball machine (Geny had done this during the sneak peek and I was inspired!).


I added some Glossy Accents to the glass part after the hearts were stamped.  The ribbon is awesome! It's Pink Twill Stripe available at i{heart} papers, where you can also pick up Sweet Hearts!

Cardstock: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: (Life is Good) Echo Park, Stamps: (Sweet Hearts) Mint Motif, Ink: (Black, Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Angel Pink) Memento, (Baja Breeze) SU!, Accessories:  (Pink Twill Striped ribbon) May Arts, (Glossy Accents) Ranger, Copic markers


7 comments:

  1. Julie,
    Short as sweet!! You're right! :) Beautiful, as always.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jules - such a simple clean layout - just cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable Julie! Thanks for the shout out too:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Julie! Love that image and the yummy the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Julie..and I love how the pattern paper coordinates with the candies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover