Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 27, 2010

TCP Tuesday 132

Yesterday the new The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday challenge was posted.  The "Hostess with the Mostess" this week is Sony and she gave us a color challenge - check it out!  I was a bit intimidated at first but once I started looking through my dp stash I got excited!

So I pulled out the cute Witchy stamp set from the last release and got to work.  See, she's a good little, like Glenda - lol! 


I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch for a starting point - this was such a fun sketch!  AND, I just got the Pinking Border and Inside Pinking Border Cut-Ups so I just had to use them too! :)

So what do you think?  Wanna give these cool colors a try? We'd love you to make a card and link it up on Alma's blog.  The new Swanky Stamper will be chosen soon and you "can't win unless you play!"  You should also swing by TCP's forum on Splitcoaststampers to share it with us!! 

Cardstock:  Orange Zest, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Stamps: Witch (The Cat's Pajamas), Ink: Memento, Accessories:  Copic markers, foam adhesive, rhinestones (Kaiser), Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), brad, Tools:  Pinking Border, Inside Pinking Border (Cut-Ups, The Cat's Pajamas), sewing machine


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog such a new and creative creations you are posting . Great job and mostly were very good piece of work.
    Student Accommodation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover